What does the work involve?
The work takes place in the (petro) chemical industry where activities related to engineering, (pre-) manufacturing and installation of pipelines, steel structures, equipment construction, repair of storage tanks, plant stops, maintenance, modification and new construction take place. Work generally takes place on the client's premises.
You will perform work on pipelines, fittings, vessels, manholes, valves, pumps and heat exchangers, among other things. The pipelines and components are of varying diameters and of different material types.
Independent, according to drawing, assembling, mounting and dismounting of pipelines, pipe parts, fittings and constructions to/in fraktioneerkolonnes, airfinbanken, heat exchangers, stairs, platforms, conveyor belts etc.. In some cases you will assist the pipe fitter with the assembly of pipe parts.
Where will you work?
You will be working at Delta Team, which has earned its spurs in the Industry, Construction or Infrastructure sectors by mediating for a variety of employees.
Everyone at Delta Team contributes to our success; we do this together in a pleasant working environment. Of course, we provide our employees with the right personal protective equipment and tools. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. More importantly, safety is Delta Team's number one priority and our employees come home healthy. Many training sessions and courses we offer are therefore dedicated to safe and healthy working.
What is expected of you?
- High safety awareness, strictly following procedures and instructions
- Flexible deployment with varying working hours
- Keeping appointments
- Preferably a driving licence B and/or own transport (if not, transport can be arranged)
- A good command of the Dutch or English language
- VCA basic safety certificate
- VMBO working and thinking level
- Knowledge of constructive consistency of the parts of the machinery to be repaired;
- Being able to read drawings
- Experience in machining and making parts using lathe, hand tools, and auxiliary equipment
What do we offer you?
- A safe working environment with personal attention
- Varied work in a pleasant working atmosphere
- An excellent salary in accordance with the collective labour agreement, which is paid on a weekly basis
- A versatile and varied job with plenty of opportunities for further personal development
For more information or to apply directly, click on the "Apply now" button. Even if you don't have all the certificates yet. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. Delta Team likes to invest in them together with you.
For more information about this vacancy and other opportunities, please feel free to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org