What does the work involve?
The cleaning activities include sweeping, vacuuming, scrubbing, hosing down, rinsing and drying floors and/or walls. These activities mainly take place in production and storage areas at the customer's location. The caretaker works according to the prescribed working method. The 'dirt' must be removed in a safe and environmentally-conscious manner. After completion of the cleaning activities, the daily maintenance of material and tools is carried out. This takes place throughout the Netherlands, but mainly in Velsen-Noord, Botlek Europoort, Moerdijk and Vlissingen. Work can take place in day, evening, night and weekend shifts.
Where will you work?
You will be working at Delta Team, which has earned its spurs in the Industry, Construction or Infrastructure sectors by mediating for a variety of employees.
Everyone at Delta Team contributes to our success; we do this together in a pleasant working environment. Of course, we provide our employees with the right personal protective equipment and tools. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. More importantly, safety is Delta Team's number one priority and our employees come home healthy. Many training sessions and courses we offer are therefore dedicated to safe and healthy working.
What is expected of you?
- High safety awareness, strictly following procedures and instructions
- Flexible deployment with varying working hours
- Keeping appointments
- Preferably a driving licence B and/or own transport (if not, transport can be arranged)
- A good command of the Dutch or English language
- VCA basic safety certificate is an advantage (can be provided)
What do we offer you?
- A safe working environment with personal attention
- A versatile and varied job with ample opportunity for further personal development, we invest in training relevant to the positions
- An excellent salary and good fringe benefits.
For more information or to apply directly, click on the "Apply now" button. Even if you don't have all the certificates yet. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. Delta Team likes to invest in them together with you.
For more information about this vacancy and other opportunities, please feel free to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org