What does the work involve?
A demolisher mainly demolishes buildings, objects or parts thereof. In this work, you are expected to have insight and to be able to perform these activities in a safe manner. These activities are also a physical burden.
Where will you work?
You will be working at Delta Team, which has earned its spurs in the Industry, Construction or Infrastructure sectors by mediating for a variety of employees.
Everyone at Delta Team contributes to our success; we do this together in a pleasant working environment. Of course, we provide our employees with the right personal protective equipment and tools. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. More importantly, safety is Delta Team's number one priority and our employees come home healthy. Many training sessions and courses we offer are therefore dedicated to safe and healthy working.
What is expected of you?
- High safety awareness, strictly following procedures and instructions
- Flexible deployment with varying working hours
- Good physical condition
- Keeping appointments
- Preferably a driving licence B and/or own transport (if not, transport can be arranged)
- A good command of the Dutch or English language
- VCA basic safety certificate is an advantage (can be provided)
What do we offer you?
- A safe working environment with personal attention
- A versatile and varied job with plenty of opportunities for further personal development; we invest in training relevant to the positions.
- An excellent salary and good fringe benefits
For more information or to apply directly, click on the "Apply now" button. Even if you don't have all the certificates yet. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. Delta Team likes to invest in them together with you.
For more information about this vacancy and other opportunities, please feel free to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com