What does the work involve?
Abrasive blasting primarily involves making surfaces "coat-ready" by removing old layers of paint by blasting. Blasting can be performed in several ways, including grit blasting (with compressed air), wet blasting (with water) or high-pressure water blasting. The blaster uses various types of equipment in his work such as grit blasting equipment (fixed and mobile) for blasting grit, hydro jet pump and manual tools. After correctly supplying the blasting medium (e.g. grit), the objects are blasted according to the specified blasting degree. After removing the blasting grit and making the surface dust-free, a check on the quality of the work and the desired final result is carried out.
Where will you work?
You will be working at Delta Team, which has earned its spurs in the Industry, Construction or Infrastructure sectors by mediating for a variety of employees.
Everyone at Delta Team contributes to our success; we do this together in a pleasant working environment. Of course, we provide our employees with the right personal protective equipment and tools.
Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. Even more important is that safety is a top priority at Delta Team and that our employees come home healthy. Many training courses we offer are therefore focused on safe and healthy working.
What is expected of you?
- High safety awareness, strictly following procedures and instructions
- Flexible deployment with varying working hours
- Keeping appointments
- Preferably a driving licence B and/or own transport (if not, transport can be arranged)
- A good command of the Dutch or English language
- VCA basic safety certificate (can be arranged)
- SIR High-pressure sprayer (can be provided)
- LBO/MBO Engineering or LBO/MBO level
What do we offer you?
- A safe working environment with personal attention
- An excellent salary in accordance with the collective labour agreement, which is paid on a weekly basis
- A versatile and varied job with plenty of opportunities for further personal development
For more information or to apply directly, click on the "Apply now" button. Even if you don't have all the certificates yet. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. Delta Team likes to invest in them together with you.
For more information about this vacancy and other opportunities, please feel free to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com