What does the work involve?
A fire watch, is under the management and supervision of the principal. He/she is expected to take measures and follow instructions prescribed within the work area to prevent fire in places where work can cause risks to people and/or installations. In the event of fire, it must be possible to intervene adequately, alert bystanders and emergency services (company fire brigade/municipal fire brigade) and fight the fire using the fire-fighting equipment provided. Core tasks are supervising general (fire) safety, communicating with the principal and the work crew, as well as keeping a time book.
Where will you work?
You will be working at Delta Team, which has earned its spurs in the Industry, Construction or Infrastructure sectors by mediating for a variety of employees.
Everyone at Delta Team contributes to our success; we do this together in a pleasant working environment. Of course, we provide our employees with the right personal protective equipment and tools. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. More importantly, safety is Delta Team's number one priority and our employees come home healthy. Many training sessions and courses we offer are therefore dedicated to safe and healthy working.
What is expected of you?
- High safety awareness, strictly following procedures and instructions
- Flexible deployment with varying working hours
- Keeping appointments
- Preferably a driving licence B and/or own transport (if not, transport can be arranged)
- A good command of the Dutch or English language
- VCA basic safety certificate
- LBO+/MBO work and thinking level
- Good communication skills
- National Diploma in Firefighting/Manship is an advantage
- Certificate Working as Buitenwacht/Mangatwacht (in accordance with ssvv training guide)
- Certificate in Gas Measuring (Ex-Ox-Tox) (in accordance with ssvv training guide)
- Certificate for small fire extinguishers (in accordance with ssvv training guide)
- Working with Breathing Air and medically examined
- The above training and education can also be provided.
What do we offer you?
- A safe working environment with personal attention
- Varied work in a pleasant working atmosphere
- An excellent salary in accordance with the collective labour agreement, which is paid on a weekly basis
- A versatile and varied job with plenty of opportunities for further personal development
For more information or to apply directly, click on the "Apply now" button.
Even if you don't have all the certificates yet. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. Delta Team likes to invest in them together with you.
For more information about this vacancy and other opportunities, please feel free to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org