What does the work involve?
Executing specified (manual) groundwork in and around installations of Production companies, including petro- and chemical industry, etc.). Applying the prescribed working method, observing the company and safety rules and wearing/using personal protective equipment.
Where will you work?
You will be working at Delta Team, which has earned its spurs in the Industry, Construction or Infrastructure sectors by mediating for a variety of employees.
Everyone at Delta Team contributes to our success; we do this together in a pleasant working environment. Of course, we provide our employees with the right personal protective equipment and tools.
Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. Even more important is that safety is a top priority at Delta Team and that our employees come home healthy. Many training courses we offer are therefore focused on safe and healthy working.
What is expected of you?
- Good handling of safety
- Flexible deployment with varying working hours
- Keeping appointments
- Preferably a driving licence B and/or own transport (if not, transport can be arranged)
- A good command of the Dutch or English language
- VCA basic safety certificate (can be arranged)
What do we offer you?
- A safe working environment with personal attention
- Varied work in a pleasant working atmosphere
- An excellent salary in accordance with the collective labour agreement, which is paid on a weekly basis
- A versatile and varied job with plenty of opportunities for further personal development
For more information or to apply directly, click on the "Apply now" button. Even if you don't have all the certificates yet. Certification and training are crucial for personal and professional growth. Delta Team likes to invest in them together with you.
For more information about this vacancy and other opportunities, please feel free to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com